Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:45
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electromechanical, electrical, and electronic components of machinery and equipment, including transformers, generators exciters, and hydraulic and pneumatic devices.
- Performing preventive repair and maintenance of field, plant, and shop electronic and electro-mechanic systems, devices, equipment and components.
- Assist the technicians in all their work
- Assist with daily tasks and duties pertaining to the procedures manual.
- Make sure there are no problems with condition of facility.
- Comply with safety and environmental regulations, ensures that all supplies are labeled and stored safely.
- Act responsibly to protect the facilities equipment and property.
- Ensuring the accurate and appropriate completion of all preventive maintenance duties.
- Report and promptly deal with all injuries that require medical attention.
- Recommend and suggest ideas to the service coordinator to improve efficiency.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Wear appropriate work attire and maintain a neat appearance.
- Assume additional duties or special assignments as directed by the department director.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with others.
- Should be able to test, calibrate, diagnose, and repair various devices.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Degree from a technical institute / mechanical department.