Invoice and Payment Process
- Students actively enrolled on the listed invoice dates will be sent an invoice to their AUIS email accounts after the second week of courses are complete
- Students should submit tuition payments directly to Finance Department
- Prior to the start of a term or during the first two weeks of a term, students can take a leave of absence or withdraw without financial obligation
- After the end of the second week of the term, students owe full tuition for the term regardless of status
- Students that miss payment deadlines will be blocked from adding courses, registering for future terms (via a Financial Hold on TopSchool) or viewing final grades (account lock-out) until term payment is complete
- Unpaid tuition invoices remain indefinitely on student record until paid off; all future registrations, status changes or readmissions will be blocked until debt is settled.