The Numerus Group Scholarship provides financial support to one new and several existing students at AUIS. The Numerus Group is an Iraqi-owned and Dubai-based investment company founded and run by the Shanshal family.
Scholarships are awarded based on need and merit, and cover tuition, fees, housing and books. This highly competitive scholarship is awarded to one new student, and two to three current students.
- New students should have a minimum baccalaureate score of 80.
- Current students must have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Current students must be entering at minimum their second year (fourth semester) of undergraduate study in Fall 2018.
- Current students must reapply each year to renew their scholarship.
- Students should be engaged in activities inside and outside the University.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need as determined by the University.
Meet the recipients:
Our current 2020-2021 Numerus Scholars are Ms. Avesta Evan Yousif and Mr. Azhi Ata Abdalrahim.
Learn more about our past Numerus Scholars: