PDI supports individuals, organizations, and professional groups with courses and programs covering a wide range of subjects, including English language studies.
The English language is universally spoken and is the language of business, science, the internet, and entertainment. English is a primary qualifier whether you are applying for a job or you are seeking admission into a reputable college, university or institution. English language skills expand employment opportunities not only in Iraq but internationally. Companies and international organizations welcome candidates who have good English language skills.
Whether you are preparing for the TOEFL exam or simply want to enhance your English language capabilities, PDI will provide comprehensive exposure to the four important elements of English Language instruction: writing and grammar, reading, speaking, and listening.
What our customers say about the course:
“The teacher helped me to speak English because before I came there, I was afraid to make a mistake.”“I think the best part was the speaking time, and it was very useful.”“[The instructor] is simple to understand, gives information in a funny way, makes learning English more exciting.”
Is this course for you?
Prospective students should take an English language course at AUIS if they wish to:
- Prepare themselves for the internationally recognized, internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL® iBT) and IELTS
- Improve their English language skills
- Travel to an English-speaking country to study or work
- Gain entry into universities around the world where English is the primary language of instruction
Why take this course with PDI?
PDI's English language courses are effective because:
- All PDI instructors are native-English speakers.
- All PDI Instructors have a Bachelors or Masters degree.
- As an integral part of AUIS, PDI has a wealth of resources, knowledge and expertise to draw from and to assist you.
- PDI classes are small in size (maximum 20 students per class).
Prior to enrollment, all students are required to take an English Placement exam. Based on the results of this exam, students will be assigned a class that best matches their current level of English comprehension.
For more information on this course and others, check out our Upcoming Courses.