Six papers written by AUIS students in Dr. Ahmed Salih’s Engineering drilling and Material Science class have been accepted for oral presentation at the International Conference on Nanotechnology and Its Applications, to be held January 22-23, 2020. The papers were written by groups of students for a class project. The accepted papers and authors are:
- Haseeb, Zila, and Rashin, Surean. Characterizations and Modeling the Rheological Properties of Drilling Mud Modified with Nanoclay. 2019.
- Mohammed, Las; Othman, Prsha; and Qader, Shya. Nanotechnology in Developing Solar Paint. 2019.
- Mohammed, Las; Othman, Prsha; and Qader, Shya. Resolving the Issue of Foldable or Flexible Screens Using Fiber Nanotechnology. 2019.
- Ahmed, Khalid, and Star, Mohammed. The effects of carbon nanotube suspension in the viscosity of water-based drilling muds under high temperatures and pressures. 2019.
- Abdalla, Soma; Abdulla Lawen; Ahmed, Lanya; and Kawa, Safw. Improving Rheological Properties by Using Nano-silica in Oil Well Cement. 2019.
- Abdulhameed, Meena, and Saifallah, Sally. Using Nanomaterials in Improving the Performance and Efficiency of Solar Cells. 2019.