This scholarship is not currently active.
Mansour Bank sponsored a limited number of competitive scholarships to high school students who wanted to study at AUIS in 2013. The scholarship covers expenses for students for a period of five years from 2013 - 18.
The selection of candidates and final decision belonged to Mansour Bank and AUIS was not involved in the awarding process.
- Covers university tuition, boarding and books related expenses
- The scholarship covers a 5-year period (2013 to 2018) with a one year preparation course
General Terms and Conditions
- Score above 85% average on the baccalaureate exam
- Receive baccalaureate in 2012 or 2013
- Accepted at AUIS
- Receive one of the following English test scores: 433 on TOEFL PBT - 40 on TOEFL iBT - 5 on IELTS - 433 on TOEFL ITP (can only be taken at AUIS)