The Numerus Group Scholarship provides financial support to one new and several existing students at AUIS. The Scholarship is named after Numerus Group, an Iraqi-owned and Dubai-based investment company founded and run by the Shanshal family.
Scholarships are awarded based on need and merit, and cover tuition, fees, housing and books. This highly competitive scholarship is awarded to one new student, and two to three current students.
- New students should have a minimum baccalaureate score of 80.
- Current students must have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Current students must be entering at minimum their second year (fourth semester) of undergraduate study.
- Current students must reapply each year to renew their scholarship.
- Students should be engaged in activities inside and outside the University.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need as determined by the University.
Meet the Recipients:
Our current 2022-2023 Numerus Scholars are Ms. Avesta Evan Yousif, Mr. Azhi Ata Abdalrahim, Mr. Mohammed Taha Omer, and Ms. Aya Khidir Abbas.
Our 2020-2021 Numerus Scholars are Ms. Avesta Evan Yousif and Mr. Azhi Ata Abdalrahim.
Learn more about other past Numerus Scholars: