The Business Consulting Group works closely with the client organization to develop customized strategies for business development.
- Opportunity Identification: Market analysis in order to identify, establish size and to prioritize opportunities for growth.
- Roadmap Development: Determining strategic direction, and both short and long term goals with specific solutions to meet these goals.
- Human Resource Development: Formulating policies and initiatives to develop industry and human resource capabilities based on current and future trends and demand.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitoring performance by developing and recommending indicators to measure impact of strategies adopted; conducting benchmarking against international standards to assess competitiveness and performance, so as to identify improvement measures.
- Financial Analysis: Development financial analysis of forecasted operations. A justifiable revenue model is developed and costs are estimated. The analysis is based on measuring various financial criteria that can assist decision making, including ROI, IRR, ROCE, and NPV.
For more information about the Business Consulting Group for tailored business development solutions for your company:
Email: pdi [at] auis.edu.krd
Call: +964(0)771-014-0882/ +964(0)771-266-6669