AUIS offers an Academic Excellence Scholarship for the highest scoring candidates.
Full tuition expenses covered for the entire duration of study at AUIS.
The award winners will still be required to pay non-tuition fees such as books or housing. Click here for more details about fees.
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to the top two percent (2%) highest scoring applicants for both Fall and Spring Admissions Rounds each year.
Applicants will be informed of winning the scholarship along with the announcement of the admissions results.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicable to AUIS applicants who finish high school in the same year they apply for AUIS.
- Applicants who apply in the Fall or Spring Admissions Round.
- Applicants who are placed among the top 2% highest scoring students accepted at AUIS in each admissions round.
- Recipients will have to maintain 3.0 GPA or higher at AUIS.
- Applicants must have an Iraqi citizenship.